The Apriem team is growing! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Operations Assistant to join our team in Southern California.
At Apriem we are committed to serving our clients to the highest degree with unmatched integrity and aptitude. We are seeking a full-time support professional to assist with the day-to-day internal operations of Apriem Advisors. If this sounds like you, read the description below and contact our Vice President of Operations, Shawn Covarrubias, to apply today.
Title: Administrative Assistant/Operations Assistant
Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000 annually
Job Category: Operations
Location: Orange County
Company: Apriem Advisors is a growing registered independent advisory firm servicing high net worth families in the Southern California area.
The Administrative Assistant/Operations Assistant is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day internal operations of Apriem Advisors.
- Hospitality services and greeting clients as they come in.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Scheduling appointments for wealth managers and maintaining calendars.
- Maintaining the front office, conference rooms and kitchen (i.e. keeping facilities clean, emptying dishwasher in the morning etc.)
- Ordering office supplies
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Filing and scanning documents.
- Data Entry.
- Additional and miscellaneous office duties and ad hoc projects.
Experience with CRM and financial services back office is preferred.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Shawn Covarrubias, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone Calls please.