The Apriem team is growing! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Southern California.
At Apriem we are committed to serving our clients to the highest degree with unmatched integrity and aptitude. We are looking for a customer-service oriented Administrative Assistant who is experienced and organized to join our team at Apriem Advisors.
This position requires a versatile and self-motivated individual. We are looking for someone who is efficient, a team player, personable and is able to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Experience is preferred
- Interest or Experience in Financial Services is a plus; but not required
- Be welcoming and hospitable to clients in-person and on the phone
- Answer and manage incoming calls and emails
- Schedule & confirm appointments for wealth managers and maintain office calendar
- Coordinate & help plan company events
- Maintain front office, conference rooms, and kitchen
- Order office supplies
- Process Incoming and Outgoing mail
- Filing and scanning documents
- Data Entry
- Additional and miscellaneous office duties – ad hoc projects when asked by Management
This is a full-time position.